Let the Boy Scouts of Independent Scout Troop 51 treat you to a scrumptious 4 course meal. Starting off with a gourmet salad with ranch dressing, then you will be served a bread course. After that, the meal will progress to a delicious homemade pasta sauce over soft spaghetti. When you are finished, a dessert course will be brought out to finish this lovely meal. During the entire extravaganza, drinks of your choice will be served. The entire affair is all you can eat!
April 29, 2017 4:30-8:30 PM
Provo Elks Lodge.
1000 South University Avenue, Provo, UT 84601, USA
Children under 4 are free!
$7.00 for Children (4-11)!
$12.00 for individual adults (12+)!
$40 for a Group Ticket, 4 individuals
If you want to come,
Yes, it’s affordable, it’s delicious, it’s nutritious, and it helps the community. Come on down for a bottomless meal, an all you can eat extravaganza; help support scouting and enjoy plenty of family time. Let our boys serve you the meal of a lifetime!
If you want to purchase your ticket through Paypal
- Use the form below.
- Please specify the name of the scout that told you about the fundraiser (this helps fund their Summer Camp!)
- After selecting the ticket you want, you can change the quantity in Paypal’s cart.
- If you want to add additional types of tickets, or a donation, simply choose ‘continue shopping’ at Paypal to come back to this page and add more items.
- When you are ready to pay, click the checkout button at Paypal.
- You DO NOT have to have a Paypal account to pay, to pay with a credit/debit card, simply click the link under the login form that says ‘Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit’ and follow the instructions.